Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Pure Magic Pegasus

Last Thursday I sat down and had a playdate with Pure Magic, one of the new stamp sets in the SU! catalog.  No challenges, just playing around, so I have cards to share for the next couple of days.  Here's the first one:


I did kinda start with the colors from last week's Color Throwdown challenge, which I interpreted as Pool Party, Parakeet Party, and Starry Sky.  I would have used Coastal Cabana but there aren't any Coastal Cabana Blends and I NEEDS THOSE.

Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Pure Magic
Ink:  Starry Sky, Stampin' Blends in Starry Sky, Parakeet Party, Pool Party
Paper:  Parakeet Party, Pool Party, Starry Sky, Thick Basic White, Pool Party DSP
Accessories:  Timeless Labels dies, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Oh love the fun colors on the pegasus! I like the layout too.