Monday, May 2, 2022

May 2018

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  At 6 this morning, Ryan (not really awake yet) yelled something, so I went to go see what he said...he was yelling "I WANT TACOS!"  Kid takes his tacos seriously, ha!  I told him it was morning and he rolled over and went back to sleep.

As it happens, I have pictures of Ryan eating (but not tacos) on today's scrapbook layout.


Pics are from May 2018 so Ryan was just over a year old.  I was telling my husband this weekend that I remember when Ryan was this little, but I don't remember some specific things like how much he talked or how well.  That's why I make scrapbooks I suppose, though at the moment I'm still working on 2019 so I need to get a move on.

Anyway, I think I chose the dinosaurs as accents on this because there's a blue T. Rex stuffy in Ryan's collection, and what little kiddo doesn't like dinosaurs?  Dino Days was--and still is--a great dino set.  Ryan climbed up on that glass shelf where we kept his stuffies in that house (focal point photo) just one time--I let him stay there just long enough to take his picture and then I got him down.  We intentionally put stuffies and nothing breakable on the shelves he could reach and his toy bin lived in the space below the bottom shelf.


Today's color palette:  Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy, Pacific Point, and Whisper White.  Something nice and bright to start off May.  I'm hoping I get some time to scrap this week.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Full Calendar, Dino Days
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Emerald Envy, Crushed Curry, Pacific Point
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy DSP, Thick Whisper White, Party Animal DSP
Accessories:  Dino Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies

No comments: