Friday, May 13, 2022

Llama Llama, the Coolest Llama

Wooooo it's Friday and I have today off and I got a box of new stamping goodies yesterday!  It's gonna be a fun day in my craft room as soon as I get this blog post written :)

I have a fun card today!


I saw this week's Freshly Made Sketch on Wednesday and feeling completely indecisive about what to make, and then I went to go switch out some laundry and I saw my T-shirt in the mirror and I was like OF COURSE I NEED TO MAKE A LLAMA CARD and then this happened.  I love her.  Here's the sketch:


The llama was big enough that I had to make my card in landscape rather than portrait orientation.  If you're curious, here's the shirt I was wearing, it's one of my favorites:


You know me, I llove a good punny llama, especially an adorable llama with a derpy face.  I also love Chuy's and we'll be having Mexican food as soon as we move back to the States, whenever that is.

Okay, I'm off to go play in my craft room!  Adios, amigos!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Newton's Nook
Ink:  Starry Sky, Versamark, Stampin' Blends in Ivory, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Gray Granite
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Thick Basic White, Starry Sky DSP
Accessories:  dies from Newton's Nook, white EP, Dimensionals

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Super cute!

Jacquie Southas said...

Great use of the sketch! Love the bright, happy colors. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Amy O said...

I love this bright, happy color combo! And I love how you've used this adorable image to make such a clean and fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a cute card! I just love that llama and those fun, cheery colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!