Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Tropical Calypso

Hey y'all, how's your Tuesday going?  I'm glad I have today off because I have a nasty headache.  Took me a while to make a card for today because my brain no worky :p  Then I turned to my current favorite stamp sets and made this:


The cloud pattern is in the Flowering Fields DSP, you know the one with the tulips?  But I figured it would work just fine with some tropical not-green greenery : )  I do love stamping these leaves in colors other than green.

I used the Just Add Ink sketch:


And the Global Design Project color challenge:


That's it for me today, folks.  I might go lay down for a bit while my laundry is going...cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Artfully Layered, Happy & Heartfelt
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Pale Papaya, Soft Suede
Paper:  Pale Papaya, Pool Party, Thick Basic White, Flowering Fields DSP
Accessories:  Tropical Layers dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Mini Dimensionals, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots

No comments: