Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Oklahoma, Part 3: Bubble Blasters

Scrappy Monday on a Tuesday!  And I'm at the halfway point for sharing the Oklahoma layouts.  And this one is fun, look:


My mom brought bubble blasters, which are guns that shoot bubbles.  When she told my dad she got them for the kids, my dad at first thought she meant me, my brother, and our respective spouses--haha, nope!  There's grandkids now!  My niece Clara liked shooting all the bubbles onto the table on the porch and then rubbing them in her hair.


This was a fun color palette, even if this picture is a bit dark:  Magenta Madness, Emerald Envy, Lemon Lime Twist, Soft Sky, and Whisper White.  Love the magenta page base with the mix of greens and blues on the patterned paper.

Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Pure & Simple Alphabet, Very Punny, My Paper Pumpkin
Ink:  Magenta Madness, Emerald Envy, Lemon Lime Twist, Versamark, Night of Navy marker
Paper:  Magenta Madness, Emerald Envy, Lemon Lime Twist, Thick Basic White, Naturally Eclectic DSP
Accessories:  1 1/4" circle punch, 1 1/2" circle punch, clear EP

No comments: