Sunday, May 29, 2022

Tic-Tac-Toe with the Paper Players

Sunday means it's time for a new Paper Players challenge, and this time we have a fun tic-tac-toe board from Ann!


I decided to go for the bottom row, die cut/punch - rhinestones/pearls/dots - circle.  Here's what I made:


Let me toot my own horn a bit and say I got the ladybug's spots lined up on the first try WITHOUT using the Stamp-a-ma-jig!  That never happens :)  I used a punch and multiple dies to make this and dug into some more of the fun patterns in the Butterfly Kisses DSP Stack.  I am loving these new In Colors!  I used three today--Sweet Sorbet (good ladybug color!), Parakeet Party (probably my new favorite), and Starry Sky (which I now want to use for everything that I would normally use Night of Navy for).

I hope you'll play along and post your card on the Paper Players blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hello Ladybug
Ink:  Sweet Sorbet, Starry Sky, Parakeet Party
Paper:  Sweet Sorbet, Thick Basic White, Butterfly Kisses DSP Stack
Accessories:  Ladybug builder punch, Stylish Shapes dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Dimensionals, In Color Matte Dots

The Paper Players Design Team

Cindy Beach

Christy Stanford <-- You are here : )

7 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

Christy, love this colorful card! And don't you just love it when you get things lined up right??? I've gotta get that DSP out and start playing!! Have a great week!

Tracy Grauer said...

I love your bright and bold ladybug card! Gorgeous colors!

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Christy! Placing the panel at an angle adds so much interest. What a wonderful layout for showcasing three of the new In Colors! The matte dots are the perfect little embellishments. Have a wonderful week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this showcase of the new in-colours Christie and I especially like the ladybird in these fresh colours. Oh and bravo on getting those spots right first time - what a win! Love it when that happens :-)

Cindy Beach said...

Love this, Christy, how those colors pop! I agree this years In Colors are great! I like Starry Sky the best, it works so well with your ladybug! Have a great week. Stay aways from spiders! (I've been reading your other posts. I can't imagine wanting to wear spider earrings, lol!)

Jaydee said...

Christy, I love the mix of the blue, white and red - and your gorgeous ladybug taking center stage. BTW - love the spider earrings!
hugs
jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a fun card, Christy! Love the mix of patterns in the background and that itty bitty stitched circle is a fun detail!