Tuesday, May 24, 2022

SUO Challenges: Kid Cards

Happy Taco Tuesday and SUO Challenges day!


Our theme this time is cards for kids.  One of my honorary nieces has a birthday coming up this summer, so I was thinking of her when I looked through my craft room for ideas.  Here's what I made:


I didn't get the Best Butterfly bundle, but I couldn't resist the Butterfly Kisses DSP Stack!  It's got super fun patterns and colors, and several of the sheets have butterflies that are easy to cut out, which is what I did here.  And for once you can see where I added Wink of Stella on top of the butterfly!  The rhinestones are Fresh Freesia but despite taking several pictures I couldn't get them to show up how they look IRL.  Also I know the Stitched So Sweetly dies just retired but for reals, I'm probably never going to stop using them.

Okay, now it's your turn!  Upload your kid-centric card at the SUO Challenges blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Peaceful Moments
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Fresh Freesia, Starry Sky, Butterfly Kisses DSP Stack
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly dies, In Color rhinestones, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella, white EP

1 comment:

Heather said...

Darn it - this is so cute! You are really me have to go back and look at this suite again, lol - such fun colors!