Monday, September 26, 2022

Maine

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I've been able to carve out little bits of time recently to work on scrapbook pages, and yesterday I took pictures of a few recent layouts.  I've got two to share today!


In October of 2019, we took a week-long trip to the Bar Harbor area of Maine with our friends Bennet and Missy and their kiddo.  We lucked out in that the week we were there was peak fall foliage so we took *hundreds* of pictures, and then I printed out hundreds of pictures because I liked so many of them.  I ended up making an entire album's worth of scrapbook pages from this trip and I still had a giant stack of pictures left over, so I decided to make two layouts to go in the chronological book too.  So yeah all the pictures on these pages are the ones that *didn't* make the cut for the main book.  The main Maine book.


Funny story:  over the past year or two, I've acquired a number of stamp sets on eBay, and I bought a couple of different sets with moose images thinking hey, I'll use these for the Maine pages.  And then I FORGOT TO USE ANY MOOSE for the entirety of the Maine book!  When I finally remembered, I only had the first and last pages for that album yet to do, so I put a moose on that, and then I made these two layouts so I made sure to include a moose here too.


Today's color palette:  Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Cinnamon Cider, and Whisper White.  And now I'm out of Merry Merlot 12x12 cardstock and I really miss the days we could get full packs of a single color.

Have a great week, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Make a Difference, Vintage Leaves, Yukon
Ink:  Versamark, Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Cinnamon Cider, Soft Suede, Misty Moonlight
Paper:  Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Cinnamon Cider, Thick Basic White, Beauty of the Earth DSP
Accessories:  Leaflets dies, clear EP

No comments: