Sunday, September 25, 2022

Dino-Mite Sketch for the Paper Players

Happy fall, y'all!  I've got a nice cuppa tea and a piece of coffee cake for breakfast, it's a great start to my Sunday.  And to make it better, we've got a lovely sketch from the Paper Players!


This sketch is courtesy of Jaydee, isn't it great?  And here's what I made for it:


One of my husband's coworkers became a dad for the first time recently, and right after the new parents got home from the hospital with their son, we took over a meal for them.  The first time I met the new mama, before the baby was born, she was wearing a shirt that said "We're hoping it's a DINOSAUR!" (they had opted not to find out the baby's gender before he was born).  So I knew that Dino Days would be a perfect choice to make a card for the new family!

I hope you'll make time this week to try out this dino-mite sketch and upload your card at the Paper Players blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Dino Days
Ink:  Mango Melody, Pretty Peacock, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Pretty Peacock, Daffodil Delight, Thick Basic White, Dinoroar DSP
Accessories:  Dino dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Dimensionals

The Paper Players Design Team

Cindy Beach

Christy Stanford <-- You are here : )

8 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

Christy, I love your story about the baby and the dinosaur card! Cute card and great reason to share it! Have a great week!

Tracy Grauer said...

Your cute card has inspired me! I need to make a new baby card. Great story behind the card!😂

Samantha Schriver said...

Absolutely adorable card <3

Claire Broadwater said...

Chirsty, this is the cutest. I love what you did with the sketch. Your little dino and egg are so fun! The background paper is perfect, too! The new parents will treasure this card! Have a great week!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh, Christy! You could not have created a more perfect card for the new parents! Your card is adorable. What a wonderful job with the sketch, too! Have a wonderful week!

LeAnne said...

Ha, this card will certainly make them giggle and will be very appropriate for welcoming that wee little one into the world!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This card is so cute Christy - and then to hear the story about the t-shirt too, well it couldn't be more perfect!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh my goodness is this ever cute, Christy! That t-shirt is too funny, I'm sure the new family loved this card so much!