Friday, September 23, 2022

Sorry for Your Loss

*sigh* I hate making sympathy cards in general, but I hate making sympathy cards for the loss of a furry family member even more.


At least the now-retired Dog Builder punch makes them really easy.  I used this week's sketch from Sunday Stamps:


I wanted my DSP rectangle to be larger, but I only had that one scrap of it so that's what I used.  Very quick card to make, it was ready to go in the mail in under 10 minutes.

Have a good weekend, y'all.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Pampered Pets
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Sweet Sorbet, Thick Basic White, Crumb Cake DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangles dies, Dog Builder punch, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Christy, I hate that, too. But such a great card to show you're thinking of them. Great paper choices for sure, and the sentiment says it all. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

dj said...

Great card for a sad event!! No one ever wants to need this type of card, but you have created a sweet comforting card!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge (#SS292) over at Sunday Stamps!!