Tuesday, September 13, 2022

SUO Challenges: Hello Fall!

Hello stampy friends!  I know I missed Scrappy Monday yesterday, but we got back late Sunday afternoon from our Norwegian fjords cruise and I'm so TIRED and I think I'm getting sick.  I tested negative for Covid yesterday but went in this morning for a strep throat screening, so that's fun.  Okay not really so let's get to something that IS fun, a new challenge from SUO Challenges!


This time our theme is autumn and fall and I AM HERE FOR IT.  So much, in fact, that I made two cards for the challenge today.  So let's go!


I had forgotten about that leaf pattern in the Celebrate Everything stack from the holiday catalog until I saw Heather's card for the last challenge, so thanks for the jumping off point, Heather! : )  I started with the leaf pattern and used it to dictate my colors for the rest of the card.  One of my honorary nieces has a birthday in November so I think this might be her birthday card!

Next up, how about something a bit more CAS?


I actually made this one first and it was so quick and easy that I just had to go make a not-CAS card for the challenge today too.  Nothing but a Very Vanilla card base and several ink colors to make this one!

Hope you'll have a good time with this challenge too.  It's definitely getting a bit cooler in the mornings and I'll take any indication that fall is on its way!  Don't forget to upload your fall card to the SUO Challenges blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, first card:
Stamps:  Nuts About Squirrels
Ink:  Versamark, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green, Thick Basic White, Celebrate Everything DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, white EP, retired glitter enamel dots, Dimensionals

Supplies, CAS card:
Stamps:  Nuts About Squirrels
Ink:  Early Espresso, Cinnamon Cider, Pumpkin Pie, Sweet Sorbet, Crushed Curry
Paper:  Thick Very Vanilla
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

I love these papers and you've used that squirrel perfectly with them! SO cute! Hope there's no strep and you feel better soon!