Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Second Scarecrow

Ya know, it seems like whenever we have a CAS challenge at the Paper Players, I can't ever make just one card for it!  I have to get one not-quite-CAS card out of my system before I can really embrace the clean and simple.  This week is no exception, I made a CAS-plus card before the simple card I posted on Sunday.  So here it is:


I really, really, really love that patterned paper from the long-retired Autumn Vine DSP pack and wanted to use it for this week's challenge, but the scarecrow image is so large that adding the patterned paper made this more CAS-plus as opposed to CAS.  But I love this little scarecrow and I'm sending out at least three or four cards a week, so he'll get to go postal soon.

Here's the challenge graphic from the Paper Players:


Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies, all SU! (many retired)
Stamps:  Happy Fall Y'all, For All Things
Ink:  Versamark, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, More Mustard, Basic Gray, Really Rust, Riding Hood Red, Dapper Denim, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Sage Shadow, Thick Very Vanilla, Autumn Vine DSP
Accessories:  clear EP, Stitched So Sweetly dies

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

How fun to see this guy again! And I love that DSP too!

laurie said...

Just love that scarecrow! Cute card!

Jaydee said...

I love this little guy and he is perfect with the DSP that you chose. He made me smile!
hugs
jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a sweet scarecrow image and I don't think you could have found a better DSP to use on this adorable card. So sweet!