Friday, September 16, 2022

Thanksgiving Pumpkin

Howdy y'all and happy Friday!  Kiddo doesn't have school today (seriously, they seem to have days off all. the. time) so we got to sleep in a bit today and he's playing video games while I write up this blog post.  I think later I'm going to enlist his help to make pumpkin cream cheese muffins.  In the meantime, I have a paper pumpkin to share.


Going CAS today for a simple Thanksgiving card!  I started with this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


And of course I paired it with the Color Throwdown, I love pairing those two challenges:


I used Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, and Lost Lagoon for my colors.  I don't have any current pumpkin stamps (at least I don't think I do) so I broke out the retired Pick a Pumpkin and Teeny Tiny Wishes for this card.  I am in full fall crafting mode now!  My favorite : )

Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Pick a Pumpkin, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Watercolor Shapes
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Thick Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Patterned Pumpkin dies, Deckled Rectangles dies, Dimensionals

7 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Great use of both the color challenge and our sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this pretty clean and simple card!

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a delightful CAS design! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD this week!

Linda Callahan said...

I am loving the blue pumpkin! Sweet card - glad you shared it at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

What a sweet fall card! Love that little pumpkin and the watercolour look squares! So cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cécile RIBON said...

I love these unusual colors for a fall card! It's so soft and peaceful Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

LeAnne said...

This is one of my favorite "retro" pumpkin stamps of all time...I will never part with it! Love those little tendrils and your color palette makes me HAPPY!