Friday, September 30, 2022

Hot Chocolate Day

Hey y'all, happy Friday!  I spent some lovely time this morning with a giant mug o' tea and this week's new episode of NCIS : )  (Side note if you're also a fan of NCIS:  I puffy heart love Agent Knight.  The cheese puns!  And her and Jimmy together!  Love her.)  The hubs and I rarely get control of the TV, especially since I pretty much go to bed right after Ryan does (those 5:15 wake-up calls are pretty intense).  So I enjoy getting to watch something only I like on occasion.

But after that I had to go in my craft room and make something!  Okay, I worked on a layout first but then I made this:


I was inspired by the Inspired By... challenge : )


I loved that color on the bottom mug, so I used Tranquil Tide, Cinnamon Cider, and Very Vanilla for my colors.  And my mugs have hot chocolate because I'm one of those weirdos who doesn't drink coffee ; )  I used the Inspired By sketch too:


The stamps and coordinating dies are by Newton's Nook.  I'm SUO like 98.5% of the time but every once in a while I have to get something from a different company.  I love the variety of hot chocolate mugs and sentiments in this set, but I have gotten spoiled with SU's dies--for the Newton's Nook ones, they all come hooked together in one piece so I had to bust out the needle-nosed pliers to separate all the pieces.

I'm off to continue making good use of my kid-free time.  I probably *should* do dishes, buuuutttt...I'll do those tomorrow.  For now, my craft room is calling and I must go.  Cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Cup of Cocoa from Newton's Nook
Ink:  Versamark, Early Espresso, Tranquil Tide, Cinnamon Cider
Paper:  Cinnamon Cider, Thick Very Vanilla, Tranquil Tide DSP
Accessories:  Cup of Cocoa dies from Newton's Nook, Stitched Rectangles dies, Dimensionals, Clear EP

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is so cute! I love how you were inspired.
Ditto on Agent Knight, the cheese puns were cracking me up!
Thanks for joining us at the Inspired by Challenge!

LeAnne said...

That bottom mug was my favorite too and I LOVE your interpretation of the photo! In fact, I think I need to go whip up a cup of something right now!