Saturday, September 7, 2019

Dino Duo

Mornin' y'all!  I haven't been posting on Saturdays lately, but I had an idea for a card yesterday and I just had to make it.  Actually I made two:


I'm in looooooove with the color challenge from As You See It, I may do this one again:


Uhhhh now I HAVE to do it again, I used Crushed Curry instead of Mango Melody!  Oops.

I paired that with the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:


Just for funsies I did the sketch in the original portrait orientation and again in landscape.  I think the Coastal Cabana dino turned out cuter, but I like the use of space on the Crushed Curry dino card better, so *shrug*.  Maybe I'll send these to my friend Tiana and she can sneak notes in her daughters' backpacks :)

Since we're officially hurricane-free (yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL day), I'm going to yoga this morning.  Wooooo!  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Dino Days, Forever Lovely
Ink:  Pretty Peacock, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Rectangle Stitched Dies

2 comments:

Heather Cooper said...

Christy, these dinos are sooo cute! It's interesting that the landscape dino actually looks bigger to me than the portrait dino - optical illusion! I love that you made your own heart background paper and used two contrasting colours on the dinosaurs! Thanks for joining us at As You See It Challenges!

LeAnne said...

I think they're close enough to Mango Melody and I think they're DELIGHTFUL! I love the dino theme, but the backgrounds really made me smile...I love stamping my own backgrounds! Thanks for playing with our As You See It color challenge this week!