Monday, September 16, 2019

Venice 2013

Scrappy Monday, y'all.  Our week is not off to a great start:  we suspect Ryan is coming down with pinkeye, and our dog Sadie had an accident in the kitchen last night.  I'll be taking Ryan to urgent care as soon as he finishes breakfast.

In the meantime, here's a couple of layouts I finished in the last few weeks.  I finally took pictures of a very large stack of finished layouts yesterday :)


See the original pictures here and here.


I used a pack of patterned paper called Venetian Romance, and wouldn't you know it looks perfect with pictures from Venice.  I used it for two layouts from our first visit to Venice as well.


Today's color palette includes Crisp Cantaloupe, Cajun Craze, Pistachio Pudding, Dapper Denim, and Very Vanilla.  The patterned paper has hints of Island Indigo in it, but Dapper Denim matched my photos better so that's what I used for the stamped accents.  The Indigo on the paper is diluted enough that it still looks like it coordinates with the Denim stamped accents.

Well, as soon as kiddo finishes his toast, we're off to the doc.  Cheers, y'all.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Mosaic Madness, Coffee House Alphabet from Inkadinkado
Ink:  Dapper Denim, Cajun Craze
Paper:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Cajun Craze, Pistachio Pudding, Very Vanilla, Venetian Romance DSP
Accessories:  Mosaic punch

No comments: