Monday, September 9, 2019

The Pack

Scrappy Monday!  I made some progress on my scrapbook pages over the weekend, but it's still going to be tough to meet my 200-page goal for the year.  I may be making fewer cards and concentrating on scrapbooks for a while.


So here's a layout I made a few months ago, from when I moved temporarily back in with my parents prior to moving to Japan in 2008, and my brother and sister-in-law moved in at the same time because they were buying a house.  So we had my two dogs, their one, and my parents' dog all in the house at the same time.  (Sadly, my girl Sadie is the only one of these dogs who is still alive, and she's 13.)

Anyway, the advantage of scrapping pages with four dogs who are all neutral colors is that I was free to pick ANY colors for this layout.  So I chose a wild print from the Confetti Celebration DSP pack (on the bottom) and used it to pick the colors for my page base and mats.  And I used the dog punch and Happy Tails stamp set for an accent on the right page.


So here's my fun color palette for today:  Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, and Whisper White.

Have a great day, y'all.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Taffy Alphabet, Headline Alphabet, Happy Tails
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, Tangelo Twist, Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Tangelo Twist, Basic Black, Thick Whisper White, Confetti Celebration DSP
Accessories:  Dog punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits

No comments: