Friday, September 27, 2019

Three Ghoul Friends

I'm aliiiiiive!  I was busy doing something on Tuesday afternoon and didn't get a card made for Wednesday, and then on Wednesday I was not feeling well at all so no card for Thursday.  Yesterday I actually spent all of naptime cleaning up the house because we have people coming in today, but I did have this one card I made and hadn't shared yet so here it is:


I started this when I was spitballing ideas for Leora's birthday party invitations.  Then we went with the other design so I ripped off the "you're invited" and put on a sentiment from Spooktacular Bash instead.

Anyone have any great ideas for Halloween costumes for me, the hubby, and our 2.5-year-old son?  I got NOTHIN' for ideas this year!

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Wonderfully Wicked, Spooktacular Bash, Background Basics
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Gorgeous Grape
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, Granny Apple Green
Accessories:  Ornate Frames dies

No comments: