Friday, September 6, 2019

Fresh Fall Fusion

Hey y'all!  I think the worst of Dorian is past us, but we still have to figure out how to entertain a 2.5-year-old for the whole day without leaving the house.  Wish us luck.

Here are the results of yesterday's naptime crafting:


I loved the inspiration picture from Fusion:


I chose my colors from the photo:  Mango Melody, Cajun Craze, Memento Tuxedo Black, and Crumb Cake.  That tree stump cross section thing seemed like the perfect thing for the circular element on this week's sketch from Freshly Made:


At first, that circle was making me think of wreaths, but I just don't want to start Christmas cards yet ;)

Ooh, the power just flickered.  Maybe we should turn the computer off...

Stay safe, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Rooted in Nature
Ink:  Mango Melody, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Nature's Roots dies, Mini Dimensionals

2 comments:

Amy O said...

I love the Fall leaves and colors. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, I love your autumn color palette on the leaves and your CAS design is lovely, Christy! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!