Thursday, September 12, 2019

Hey, Ghoul Friend

I love Halloween.  I have lots of Halloween stamp sets (and paper), and yet somehow I still manage to buy more every year.  This year I got two Halloween stamp sets (Wickedly Wonderful and Spooktacular Bash) and the Halloween DSP and I plan to have lots of fun with them for the next couple of months :)


Spooktacular Bash is a really cute stamp set, but I wish it had more of the characters featured in the Monster Bash DSP.  Aren't these ladies fabulous?  I trimmed them out of a sheet of DSP.  The only stamping on here is the greeting, and the one on the inside that says "Glad we're such ghoul friends!"

And here's this week's Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card:


Now I just need to come up with a brilliant idea for Halloween costumes this year...

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Spooktacular Bash
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Granny Apple Green, Terracotta Tile, Thick Whisper White, Monster Bash DSP
Accessories:  Ornate Frames dies, Dimensionals, Monster Bash Enamel Shapes

3 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Terrific use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a great card! I love that green background and those fun images! Perfect for Halloween! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Genius way to use the FSP! Adorable Halloween card!