Monday, February 24, 2020

29 Again, Part 1

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  How was your weekend?  I've been battling, but I think I am finally succumbing to the cold my husband so kindly shared with me :p  I have a feeling that the Kleenex box is going to be my best friend for a while.

Buuuut I do have a scrapbook layout to share today!  I wanted to share this last month when I turned 40, but I was still waiting to get some reprints of photos in the mail.  Better late than never, right?


This was my 30th birthday...I stayed 29 for several years ;)  At this time, we were living in/on Okinawa (seriously, do you live in an island or on it?) and I was working at the OG.  My friend Connie, the other secretary, has a birthday a few days before mine, so that's her birthday flowers on the left.  She was responsible for getting me "the geekiest cake she could find" for my birthday--Star Trek!  And then my hubs showed up and put up an Elmo pinata and a sign...not sure why my turning 30 necessitated beating up a super-annoying Muppet, but we did.


Today's color palette includes Pacific Point, Cameo Coral, Real Red, Summer Sun, Basic Black, and Whisper White.  I've got more layouts from this birthday to share next week.  In the meantime, hope you're staying healthy!  Cheers.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  A Greeting for All Reasons, Number of Years
Ink:  Real Red, Cameo Coral, Summer Sun, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Pacific Point, Cameo Coral, Summer Sun, Thick Whisper White, Pink Flamingo DSP
Accessories:  Circles Collection & Starburst Framelits

No comments: