Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Wee Baby Bunny

Hey, lookit me posting three days in a row!  I made this card with the SUO Challenge in mind, but then I decided to make the card I posted yesterday and use that for the challenge instead.  But this one is too cute not to share too!


I picked the bunny image because it was the only mama/baby pair from Wildly Happy that I hadn't used yet.  As you can see, I had the Best Dressed DSP Stack out on my table--even if you don't like the fashion-themed stuff, the flip sides of the paper feature lots of floral patterns in beautiful colors!  Aren't those watercolor blooms perfect for the sweet bunnies?  I watercolored the bunnies with Crumb Cake (mama) and Soft Suede (baby) so they'd look a bit different.

I'm entering this at the Paper Players because they have a similar challenge going right now:


My card is perfectly lovey-dovey, but once more nary a hint of red to be seen.  Maybe next time I'll bust out the red and hearts for a traditional Valentine.

Time for us to hit the gym.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Wildly Happy
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Mint Macaron, Blush Blossom
Paper:  Purple Posy, Mint Macaron, Thick Whisper White, Best Dressed DSP Stack
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Stef Perry said...

Such a clever take on the challenge to make a baby card with beautiful pastels. And those bunnies! Oh my, what a sweet card! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

Claire Broadwater said...

Christy, this is precious!!!!!! I love the little bunnies and the sentiment! The pretty pastels remind me that Spring is coming! SMILE! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely adorable, Christy! This sentiment, combined with these precious bunnies, makes a perfect baby card. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!