Saturday, February 29, 2020

Ryan: 40 Weeks

Saturday once again, woo!  And I'm back with another layout from Ryan's baby book.  Yep, we're a couple of layouts in and we still haven't gotten to him being born yet ;)  But this one has my favorite prego picture!


We didn't take a lot of pictures while I was pregnant, but happened to take a few on Ryan's due date.  I love that one on the left!  I've never seen anyone else take a prego pic from that angle and I think it's hilarious.  I was 7 months pregnant when Rogue One came out (about how the Rebels got the Death Star plans) so I would joke that this gray shirt was my Death Star cosplay.


After Ryan's due date came and went, I posted in my giant nerd group on Facebook that nothing was happening and I was grumpy about it, and one of the other nerds quoted me this Shel Silverstein poem.  I liked it so much I had to include it here.


Today's color palette includes Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi, Brilliant Blue, and Whisper White.  I use SO MUCH bright blue in my scrapbooks, so with Blueberry Bushel (very similar to Brilliant Blue) about to retire, I just bought several packs of it.  Love that color.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letters for You, Number of Years, Barnyard Babies
Ink:  Brilliant Blue, Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi
Paper:  Basic Gray, Brilliant Blue, Crushed Curry, Thick Whisper White, Jersey Shore & Best Year Ever DSP
Accessories:  Circle punches, Large Letters Framelits, Large Numbers Framelits

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I love this!! That is a clever shot and I love the poem!
My sister's first baby just came a week late and she was grumpy too. ;)