Monday, February 17, 2020

Ski Trip

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  We had a busy weekend with hubs' birthday on Friday and then Ryan's birthday on Saturday.  Our house now looks like Paw Patrol exploded in here ;)

Time for a new scrapbook layout!  Actually I made this one a while ago but we did this ski trip over Presidents' Day weekend years ago so it seems appropriate for today.


This is the only time I have ever been skiing and I am Not A Fan.  Hubs likes to snowboard, so if he wants to go again, we have a deal:  he can go out in the snow as much as he wants, I get to stay in the lodge with a good book and a hot cuppa.  (And when we were at Sapporo, he went skiing/snowboarding with friends while Missy and I toured a chocolate factory, so I definitely got the good end of that deal!)


I used the Layered Letters Alphabet for the page title (only I didn't layer the letters on rectangles or ovals, just simple stamping).  I haven't used that alphabet a whole lot, but I did just do a layout in the last couple weeks where I used it.  I do love to collect alphabets.


Today's color palette is mostly retired:  Ballet Blue, Pistachio Pudding, Summer Starfruit, Basic Gray, and Whisper White.

Have a great week, peeps!  Hope you stay away from the germs...poor hubs has been sick for daaaaaayyyys and it's still sticking around.  Hope that I don't get it...

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Layered Letters Alphabet, Endless Wishes
Ink:  Ballet Blue, Pistachio Pudding, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Ballet Blue, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: