Friday, February 7, 2020

CAS Cherry Blossoms

Howdy, folks!  Happy Friday.  How has your week been?  It was rainy all day yesterday, rained a lot last night, and now, although it's not raining, it's very very windy--we've had some power flickers due to the wind!  But at least the sun's out...a little bit.

So!  I still had Positive Thoughts out on my stamping table yesterday and I thought I'd use a sentiment from it for today's card, along with some flowers from Butterfly Wishes which I haven't used often enough.  I love the font in Positive Thoughts!  Here's my CAS card for today:


I was just feelin' the super simple vibe thanks to the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:


I combined that with the colors from Color Throwdown:


Isn't that a pretty inspiration photo?  I didn't stray too far from it with my floral card ;)  I used Night of Navy, Seaside Spray, and Rococo Rose for my colors, nice to play with the In Colors.  I added a couple of gold glitter enamel dots to the flower centers and called it done.

Oooh, the hubs just called--he's on his way to work and the wind knocked a sign into his truck.  Wonder how bad the damage is?  Hope your Friday is off to a less exciting start!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Butterfly Wishes, Positive Thoughts
Ink:  Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, Night of Navy
Paper:  Seaside Spray, Thick Whisper White, Rococo Rose DSP
Accessories:  Gold Glitter Enamel Dots, Rectangle Stitched Dies, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Vickie Z said...

Wonderful use of the sketch and colors! So happy you joined us at CTD!