Wednesday, February 19, 2020

CAS Fox Kit

Mornin', y'all!  Hope you're having a good week.  I was super tired yesterday afternoon, but I did manage to make a quick card to share today.


This card was *really* quick!  It's CAS for the challenge at the Paper Players; I thought Grapefruit Grove and Cajun Craze worked well as a monochrome for this.  The gingham layer is from last year's Gingham Gala DSP; I sponged some Grapefruit Grove ink on it to tone down the white.  A few Champagne Rhinestones and it was done!  Here's the Paper Players challenge:


I have two scrapbook layouts to journal this afternoon and then I'll be up to 54 pages for this year!  Pretty dang good for February ;)

Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Wildly Happy
Ink:  Grapefruit Grove, Cajun Craze
Paper:  Grapefruit Grove, Cajun Craze, Gingham Gala DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangles dies, Champagne Rhinestones

2 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Christy, this little fox and her baby are so sweet. I love the gingham baby and the stitched die. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your fox and baby Christie paired with the gingham - great neutrals for a baby card too. Bravo on the scrapbooking - I am so behind with mine and thought I was doing well to get 4 pages done last week!! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!