Monday, March 14, 2022

Deal Castle

Scrappy Monday, y'all! I got home from Paris last night, it was a fun trip.  My friend Krissy and I visited the Musée d'Orsay, took the metro everywhere and saw Sacré Cœur, the Arc de Triomphe, and the Eiffel Tower, plus did some shopping, eating, and met some Parisian pooches.  Fun!

Now for today's scrapbook layout.


You can see the original pics here.  Deal Castle was the last one we visited in Kent, and that pic on the bottom right is from Lullingstone Roman Villa--the only pic we took there, but it inspired me to use that tile patterned DSP on here and I love it.


Today's color palette includes Coastal Cabana, Terracotta Tile, Pretty Peacock, Garden Green, Basic Gray, and Whisper White.  I was surprised how well those colors went together for this!

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, mostly SU!
Stamps:  Schoolbook Serif Alphabet, Just My Type Alphabet (Unity Stamps)
Ink:  Pretty Peacock, Basic Gray
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Garden Green, Pretty Peacock, Terracotta Tile, Thick Basic White, Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP, Woven Threads DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I really like the colors together! Also, love the way the DP coordinates with the photos!