Thursday, March 3, 2022

Viking Encouragement

Hey y'all, what a week this has been.  We implemented a new computer system at work starting Monday and it is...not great, shall we say.  And now we're having daycare issues too and I might have to bring Ryan to work with me today?  That should be interesting.  In the meantime, I feel like the message on today's card is kinda for me today...


I got Brave Vikings on a whim (to go along with my Pirates & Mermaids set, also bought on a whim) but how cute is Sigrid here?

Check out this week's Freshly Made Sketch:

Definitely a keeper.  And check out this week's Color Throwdown:


I used Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, and Crumb Cake for my colors, though somehow the Bermuda Bay Blends ended up looking more like dark green?  Oh well.

Have a good day, peeps.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Brave Vikings, Way to Goat
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Granny Apple Green, Versamark, various Stampin' Blends
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, Thick Basic White, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP Stack
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels dies, white EP, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Makira said...

Your little Viking is adorable! Cheers, Makira

PS. I do not know if you are aware of the challenge Colorful Options. This month's color is green and we would love it if you shared your cards there. https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/

Broni said...

I love your little Brave girl!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown.