Tuesday, March 29, 2022

SUO Challenges: Animal Kingdom

Salutations, stampers!  It is time for a new challenge at SUO Challenges!


Our theme this time is animals!  There are a lot of Stampin' Up! animal sets to choose from, so this will be fun!  Here's what I made:


This sweet little bunny is from Easter Friends, and I decided on the baby sentiment because one of my coworkers is pregnant, so this card is for her.  I used a piece of Hand-Penned DSP for a background panel and chose colors based on that--Blushing Bride, Pale Papaya, and Cinnamon Cider.  I absolutely adore Cinnamon Cider, time to stock up now before it retires.  The Stitched So Sweetly dies are also retiring, but you'd have to pry them out of my cold, dead hands to get me to quit using them ;)  Though I'm sure there will be fabulous new dies in the upcoming catalog.

Make your own animal card and share it with us at the SUO Challenges blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Easter Friends, Happy & Heartfelt
Ink:  Cinnamon Cider, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Pale Papaya, Thick Basic White, Hand-Penned DSP
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly dies, Dimensionals, Polished Dots

3 comments:

Heather said...

Aw, such a sweetie, Christy - I think I might need to get this cute bunny after all, now, lol. How perfect for a baby card!!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

I love your fabulous simplistic style. Great color choices.

CraftyHunnypots said...

Love this Christy the whole layout of your card looks amazing. And it seems that great minds think alike, but then the bunny is adorable x Natalie