Tuesday, March 1, 2022

SUO Challenges: Get Inspired

Hey there friends!  It's time for another challenge from the SUO Challenges crew!


This time around, we've got an inspiration pic for you, check it out:


There's a LOT to be inspired by in that picture!  My little brain kept noticing the animal print pillows and the pink walls, which reminded me of a particular piece of patterned paper in the Pattern Party DSP pack, and here's what I made:


If the layout of my card looks familiar, it's because I based it on the current Paper Players sketch : )  But I used a totally different set of papers, stamps, and dies for this one.  Okay, two of the die sets are the same (the stitched rectangles and Hippo Friends dies).  Elle Woods of Legally Blonde would like to remind you that pink is absolutely a fierce color!

So what inspires you from the picture?  Upload your creation to the SUO Challenges blog!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Wild Cats
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Paper:  Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo, Thick Basic White, Pattern Party DSP
Accessories:  Big Cats dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Hippo Friends dies, Rectangles Stitched dies, White EP, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Heather said...

Whew! So relieved to see someone else picked that pink animal print, too, lol, and now I wish I had Wild Cats to really seal the deal like you did! Such a fun design, Christy!

CraftyHunnypots said...

Love this Christy those papers are perfect and the cat is brilliant great take on the picture x Natalie

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

This is awesome! I love how you mixed your DSP and everything about this perfectly designed card.