Friday, March 4, 2022

You Matter Spring Bouquet

Hey y'all, happy Friday!  Even though I was home with Ryan all day yesterday, I did manage to make a quick card while he was playing video games.


We've had a whole lot of sunshine here this week, which is great weather-wise but it makes taking pictures of my cards a challenge.  Can't really do anything about the harsh shadows on here.

Had to have another go at this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


And this time I paired it with the CAS Colours & Sketches soft spring color palette:


And since that challenge is specifically CAS, I didn't add any embellishments except a bit of Wink of Stella in the flower centers, which doesn't show up in the picture anyway.

And with that, I'm going to grab Ryan and go outside to enjoy the beautiful weather, even if it is still chilly.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hand-Penned Petals,  Happy & Heartfelt
Ink:  Soft Suede, Stampin' Blends in Soft Sea Foam, Fresh Freesia, Flirty Flamingo
Paper:  Soft Sea Foam, Flirty Flamingo, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Wink of Stella

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card - I love the delicate look to the flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

Kim S said...

I love your use of that beautiful bouquet with this sketch! I love how you fit the sentiment in. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a delightful bouquet! I just love the super soft color scheme and these sketchy flowers. Great take on both challenges. So glad you joined in at Freshly Made Sketches and at CC&S this week.

Michal said...

So lovely! Great take on the sketch and our challenge colors. Love the artsy look of the flowers! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!