Tuesday, March 15, 2022

SUO Challenges: Plants & Gardening

Gooooood morning friends!  How are you doing today?  Ready for another challenge from SUO Challenges?


Our theme this time around is plants and gardening.  I have lots (LOTS) of flower sets that I could have used, but instead, I pulled out some DSP and made this:


I fussy-cut five house plants out of the Bloom Where You're Planted DSP, and then added a sentiment (embossed in white, because that is my current thing) from Enjoy the Moment.  I do so love Just Jade and Cinnamon Cider and they're retiring soon, don't forget to stock up on the retiring In Colors now.  Right after you play along with our challenge, of course ;)  Upload your paper garden at the SUO Challenges blog.

Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Enjoy the Moment
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Just Jade, Cinnamon Cider, Evening Evergreen, Bloom Where You're Planted DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangles dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Dimensionals, In Color Enamel Dots

No comments: