Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Go With the Flow?

Mornin' y'all! How is your week going so far?  We had GORGEOUS weather yesterday and yeah, I was at work all day, but we had the door open and I got to enjoy the breeze while I worked on frames.  And then I spent an hour sitting outside after work, it was great :)

I mentioned on Sunday that I had made no fewer than THREE cards for the Paper Players challenge:


And here is the first one I made:


After I made it, I worried that it wasn't CAS enough.  Yeah, it's a simple design, but it's got some layers on it and maybe not enough white space to be strictly CAS, which is why I made other cards ;)  I like this one though, I made it just as an excuse to play with Fresh Freesia, which I paired with Flirty Flamingo and a bit of Pear Pizzazz sponging on the background.

Hope your day is simply wonderful!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Flowing Flowers
Ink:  Fresh Freesia, Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand
Paper:  Fresh Freesia, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangles dies, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

No comments: