Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Under the Sea with SUO Challenges

Mornin' y'all!  It's day two of our pack out and I'm already ready to be done with the moving process already.  Every time we move I think we have too much stuff and yet we always seem to accumulate more!

Anyway, it is time for another challenge from SUO Challenges!



Our theme this time around is Under the Sea...use shades of blue and/or sea creatures.  I didn't get the current oceanic stamp set (well, I do have On the Ocean, but today's challenge is about under the waves) so I went with blues for my card:


I figure that this plant might very well be an undersea type of thing so why not?  Also I continue my love affair with Azure Afternoon paired with Blueberry Bushel.  The background pattern is from the Bright & Beautiful DSP stack, true to its name it has lots of bright colors in it and I've been having some fun playing with the different patterns.  This watercolor wash was perfect for the challenge theme.

Hope you'll take a dive into this challenge and upload your card at the SUO Challenges blog.  As Sebastian says, it's better down where it's wetter, take it from meeeeee!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Nature's Prints
Ink:  Blueberry Bushel, Azure Afternoon, Versamark
Paper:  Azure Afternoon, Blueberry Bushel, Thick Basic White, Bright & Beautiful DSP Stack
Accessories:  Natural Prints dies, white EP, Dimensionals, white sequins

1 comment:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I adore this colour combo and love everything about this card Christy! The simple stem does look like it could be a sea plant for sure, but honestly you had me at blues!