Friday, May 5, 2023

Technicolor Rhino #2

Okay kids, we made it to Friday!  I had a dinner thing to go to last night and as a result I went to bed about an hour later than usual...yeah I was still awake at 4:30 this morning.  I'm going to be super tired this afternoon I bet.

In the meantime, I just finished up another Technicolor rhino card...because as they always say, one good Technicolor rhino deserves another.  I'm just kidding, no one says that, but maybe they should.


I really liked the color combo from CAS Colours & Sketches:


My card does have a few layers to it so I hope it's still CAS enough.  I had started with a Stitched Rectangle die around the rhino, but I liked just a plain Night of Navy mat better.

Time to go do dishes, wheee.  I know how to have a good time.  Happy Friday, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Rhino Ready
Ink:  Night of Navy, Pool Party Blends
Paper:  Pool Party, Night of Navy, Thick Basic White, Flirty Flamingo DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangles dies, Mini Dimensionals

5 comments:

Tanya said...

I love him in blue and yellow worked too! FUN! I also liked your bright colored squirrels. :)

Rachel D said...

That is one happy rhino, Christy! Love your layout. Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S this week!

Michal said...

Such a super-fun card, Christy! That hippo is adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

Lesley's Stampin Trix said...

Super cute Christy, I love this little dude in pool party!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a super cute take on our color challenge! This card is so fun and so sweet. Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S.