Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Share a Celebration

Hey y'all, how's your week going so far?  And have you ordered from the new SU! catalog yet?  I kept telling myself that I wasn't going to order anything else before we move but I really neeeeeeeeed one of the new stamp sets ; )  And maybe I picked up a couple of other things, too.  In the meantime, since I still had both stamp sets from yesterday's card out on my craft table, I made another card with them.  Take a look:


I didn't get the Bright & Beautiful DSP stack at first but then I wised up and placed another preorder that included it.  And I have really had fun playing with it already!  I've been working on Design Team cards for the next couple of months since I won't get to stamp for a while, and I've used this DSP on several of those DT cards.  Anyway, here's the inside of this card:


I added the birthday sentiment on the inside (from Sweetest Cherries) so that it would more obviously fit the Paper Players challenge:


I ended up using six of the elements on the board, going across the top, down the right, and diagonally.  I chose two patterns that have a LOT of colors in them, but I chose Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, and Azure Afternoon for my main colors.  To be honest I've been wanting to use LLT for *everything*, I'm glad to have it back, and Azure Afternoon is my new favorite blue.  Actually all of the colors I used today are either new or returning.

Anyway, check out the awesome sketch from Sunday Stamps:


Oh yeah, this is a great one!  10/10, will use again.

Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Share a Milkshake, Sweetest Cherries
Ink:  Azure Afternoon, Blueberry Bushel, Lemon Lime Twist, Bubble Bath, Berry Burst, Versamark
Paper:  Azure Afternoon, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Thick Basic White, Bright & Beautiful DSP Stack
Accessories:  Share a Milkshake dies, White EP, Dimensionals, sequins

6 comments:

Heather said...

So yummy, Christy - this paper is perfect for showing off this tasty set! LOVE the rich colors, and of course, the double dip, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Melissa Grant said...

Oh Christy how FUN! This card is definitely yumminess for the eyes! Great mix of papers and colors, you really used the sketch quite well...Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS!

dj said...

Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "In the Middle" sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! I love your choice of bright colors...a yummy combination!!
-Deb Horst, DT #SSC308

stampwithamyk said...

So cute! Such a fun image and great colors! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope that you see you again soon!

Suzanne said...

Christy, Your card is so fun. Great choice using that bright paper with the milkshake stamps. So great! Thanks for taking part in The Paper Players Challenge this week. Suzy

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a cheerful card, Christy! The colors really pop! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!