Monday, May 15, 2023

Cliffs of the Neuse

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  This week will be my last chance to do anything in my craft room as the packers get here NEXT MONDAY to start packing up all our stuff.  And really I should *probably* be getting stuff ready for that to happen, so I don't know how much stamping I'll get to do.  Guess we'll see how well I can manage my time this week.

Anyway!  I do have some scrapbook pages to share today, take a look:


Awww, Ryan was so little : )  These pics were taken in May of 2020 at the Cliffs of the Neuse State Park in North Carolina.  I figured we should probably go there once before we moved out of NC, so we did.  Just did a little hike, looked at the river, and took a couple of silly pictures.


Today's very fun color palette was inspired by my outfit because I like colors : )  Pixie Pink (though Polished Pink would have worked just fine too), Shaded Spruce, Parakeet Party, Starry Sky, Tempting Turquoise, and white.  Umm, I don't know if Starry Sky is my favorite blue, or if it's Azure Afternoon...guess it's a tie.

Okay, Imma go be productive.  Wish me luck!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Notable Alphabet, Broadsheet Accents, Hello Ladybug
Ink:  Pixie Pink, Starry Sky, Parakeet Party, Shaded Spruce, Tempting Turquoise
Paper:  Pixie Pink, Starry Sky, Parakeet Party, Thick Basic White, Flowers & More DSP, Pink Flamingo DSP
Accessories:  Ladybug Builder Punch

No comments: