Mornin' y'all! Man, Ryan was in a MOOD again this morning, he must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. Hopefully he'll be over it by the time I pick him up from school. Meanwhile, I'm pretty happy because I had a very productive session in the warcraft room yesterday and made SIX cards. So let's start with a couple of corny cards, shall we?
I thought of my old favorite set Perfectly Preserved when I saw the AAA Cards Challenge:
So the central theme is on the farm, and I went with the left spoke of crops of fruit or veg. I've used the apples from Perfectly Preserved much more often than the corn, so today it's the corn's time to shine. And I actually stamped three ears so I I decided to make a second card while I was at it:
I also used up some scraps of my also favorite Orchard Harvest DSP and I think I still have several unopened packs of it because I am a paper dragon.
Two quick cards that started off my crafting session yesterday. And these also fit with the theme at the Paper Players of looking forward to fall : )
Okay, the hubs asked for lasagna for dinner tonight so I had to go to the store this morning and I just realized as I typed this sentence that I totally forgot to get ground beef, ugh! There was someone standing in front of it and so I detoured to pick up the mozzarella cheese and then forgot to go get the beef. Okay, guess I'm going back to the store. I even had it written on my list!! Maybe I'll wait and go get it when I pick Ryan up...
Supplies, all SU!
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved, Country Home
Ink: Early Espresso, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Old Olive
Paper: More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Orchard Harvest DSP
Accessories: Cannery Framelits, Textured Notes dies, Dimensionals

No comments:
Post a Comment