Sunday, August 23, 2026

Sketch Milestone for The Paper Players

Mornin' y'all and happy Sunday!  I hope you had fun with Claire's fall challenge last week, and it's time for a new challenge today.  The amazing Ann is hosting our sketch challenge this month, and it's a milestone number--800!  So we are bringing back our very first sketch:


Isn't that fun?  I couldn't resist playing with the Painted Pumpkins suite again (hurry up fall!) and here's what I made:


I really love that dark pattern with the pumpkins so that's where I started and built the card around that.  I chose two other patterns to complement the first one, and then I had to add some thin mats around the layers, and I stamped my greeting directly on the stripey pattern as a little variation on the sketch.  This time I stamped just one of the pumpkins with Secret Sea ink and used Golden Glow Blends to color it in, just for something different than what I've done with it before, and I added a couple of leaves and vines behind it and then some Painted Patch Dots to finish it off.

Check out the other design team creations on the Paper Players blog, and you can hop through their individual blogs to leave some comments too:

The Paper Players Design Team



And then upload your card at the Paper Players blog!  Keep in mind a few simple rules:
1.  Create a new paper project
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us and provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge submission
3.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL
4.  Have fun!


Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Painted Pumpkins
Ink:  Secret Sea, Stampin' Blends in Golden Glow & Pool Party
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Golden Glow, Whisper White, Painted Patch DSP
Accessories:  Painted Pumpkins dies, Dimensionals, Painted Patch Dots

No comments: