Mornin' y'all! I just had a pumpkin spice English muffin for breakfast and it was goooood. I am definitely going to get out all my fall and Halloween decorations this weekend and I can't wait. The weather may still be hotter'n heck out there but I am going to turn it into autumn in my house!
But I think my card today is more springtime than autumnal, what do you think?
I saw the Colour Inkspiration palette on Jan's blog and had to give it a go:
I pulled the Sale-a-Bration set Beautifully Happy out of my To Sell? boxes to make this card and somehow I have never used that stamp set before? Which is probably why it was in the To Sell? boxes, but let's be real I'm probably keeping it. I like the mixed font greetings in this set and it was just the thing for making a card for a cousin who's undergoing cancer treatments now, she's on my weekly sunshine card list and this will go out to her next week.
That's it for now, peeps. I think I'm going to make myself a Dolly playlist and buy her Rockstar album to enjoy this weekend while I'm decorating for fall. Have a good 'un, y'all!
Supplies, all SU!
Stamps: Beautifully Happy
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Stampin' Blends in Blackberry Bliss, Fresh Freesia, Soft Sea Foam
Paper: Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss, Basic White, Favored Flowers DSP
Accessories: Dimensionals, Transparent Dots

1 comment:
Purple is a favourite colour for me, so this card totally ticks my boxes! I love the DSPs you chose; the graphic designs contrast with that pretty flower stem beautifully.
Post a Comment