Mornin' y'all! Hope your Friday is off to a good start...Ryan is staying home from school today with a case of the stomach ickies, and hopefully I can keep him quiet and resting for most of the day instead of just playing video games. I wouldn't say no to a nap my own self but that's just because I woke up a lot last night. We had a rip-roaring storm roll through around 11:30 last night, which is good because we definitely need the rain.
Anyway, I played with another new stamp set and DSP for today's card, take a looksie:
The stamp set is called Memorable Garden and the DSP is Mosaic Garden, and it has two of the three colors from this week's Creative Colour Challenge in it:
I have been using Crisp Cantaloupe lately but hadn't played much with Hydrangea Hue or Peaceful Pine, so this was fun! Plus, ya know, new stuff ; ) Both the stamp set and the DSP are currently on preorder.
That's it for now, peeps. I'm going to call Ryan's school here shortly to let them know that he's under the weather, and then Daphne and I are going to take our morning tour of the neighborhood as it's nice and sunny right now; we're supposed to get more rain later today and all weekend. But first I will probably make a second cuppa tea : ) Have a great day!
Supplies, all SU!
Stamps: Memorable Garden, Painted Pumpkins
Ink: Hydrangea Hue, Peaceful Pine, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Hydrangea Hue, Whisper White, Mosaic Garden DSP
Accessories: Nested Essentials dies, In Color Dots, Dimensionals

No comments:
Post a Comment