Monday, August 31, 2026

More Dolly Quotes

Hey y'all, extra post this afternoon because I decided that everyone on my weekly sunshine card list is getting a Dolly Parton card this week.  I just wasn't ready to put away my Dolly stamp set yet and all of the quotes in it are fabulous, so I made five quick cards.


And three more...


I'm really hoping that Lara at The Ink Road will re-release this stamp set and/or better yet a new one with more quotes.  She had a Dolly Christmas stamp set but I didn't get that one since I already had this one.  Anyway, I kept with the butterfly theme since that was Dolly's emblem and now I just have to decide who on my list gets which card.  These are going out today.

I spent the weekend listening to my new Dolly albums (um, I've bought three in the past week to go with the three I already had) and I also watched 9 to 5 for the first time, it's on Disney+.  I'm also working on two Dolly books, Songteller and Behind the Seams, which have been fun.  To honor Tim Curry, I also watched the '90s Three Musketeers where he plays the dastardly Cardinal Richilieu, he always looks like he is having more fun than everyone else when he plays a villain.  Love it.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Dolly from The Ink Road, Sketched Butterflies
Ink:  Berry Burst, Blackberry Bliss
Paper:  Bubble Bath, Blackberry Bliss, Delightful Floral DSP
Accessories:  Chalk Talk Framelits, Textured Notes dies, Dimensionals, Brass Butterflies

No comments: