Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Blue Spruce

We need to talk,  y'all.

If you've been around here for a while, you know I am a Fall Girl.  I love everything fall:  the colors, the leaves, pumpkin spice everything, cozy sweaters, fall baking, Halloween and Thanksgiving, you name it.  I have been actively attempting to manifest fall for weeks now.

Which is why I am at such a loss to explain...this.


Okay, this isn't exactly a Christmas card, but it's definitely wintry with the pine branch and the colors.  I am absolutely 100% not ready for anything winter or Christmas, so how did this happen?!  I'll tell you how, it was CAS Colours & Sketches.


I looked at those colors and blue spruce just happened.  If you're wondering where the Berry Burst is, take a look at the gems--they're Berry Burst though it's not showing up super bright in my photo.  It gives the impression of holly berries without any actual holly here.  And while I do love last year's Branching Out bundle, I do wonder at its audacity showing up here on my blog in AUGUST.  The nerve.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go make something seasonally appropriate.  By which I mean fall.  Not winter.  Perhaps something in the Halloween genre, just to clear my card-making chakras.  Because this felt weird.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Branching Out
Ink:  Misty Moonlight, Pecan Pie, Early Espresso
Paper:  Misty Moonlight, Basic White
Accessories:  Branching Out dies, Purple Fine Shimmer Gems

No comments: