Mornin' y'all, how's your week starting off? Ryan is feeling a little not-so-great this morning, I think because he ate so much junk when we went to see the new Paw Patrol movie yesterday. (It was okay, but maybe not as good as the first two...Ryan liked that this one focused a bit more on Marshall, who's his favorite pup.). Haven't made a decision on if he should stay home or not yet.
Anyway, I have a card to share today and man I cannot type this morning, hopefully I catch all my typos before I publish this but whatever.
This month's Product of the Month is the Glow of Harvest specialty DSP and it's gorgeous with a pearlized finish. It's single sided and we have several fall-centric designs that are so pretty, I cut the pumpkins out of one sheet and the floral background is another pattern. I thought this DSP was a good choice for the TGIF Challenge from last Friday:
I have been loving Golden Glow lately, it's such a wonderful autumn color and it's in several of the new autumn DSPs that are coming out soon. And you know fall and Halloween cards are my very favorites to make : ) Trying to encourage the fall weather to get here already, I want summer GONE.
That's it for now, peeps. Have a great day!
Supplies, all SU!
Stamps: Words of Beauty
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Golden Glow, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Glow of Harvest DSP
Accessories: Words of Beauty dies, Spotlight on Nature dies, Dimensionals, Radiant Gems

No comments:
Post a Comment