Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Fabulous Colors for SUO Challenges

Mornin' y'all!  It is time once more for a new challenge from SUO Challenges, and this time we've got some fabulous colors for you:


It would be super easy to go for florals with these colors, but I like to do things the hard way so I decided to go with pumpkins instead:


It's the new Painted Pumpkins bundle again!  This time I did use the big leafy stencil background, and instead of stamping the pumpkin outlines, I used the stencils for those as well.  I don't have any current DSP with Fresh Freesia in it but I found some nice stripes in the retired Toadstool Gardens DSP stack and that's what I used to ground my gourd trio.  A few Fresh Freesia gems and done!

We hope you'll give these colors a try and upload your card to the SUO Challenges blog.  Don't forget to use only Stampin' Up! products, like it says in the name : ) Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Painted Pumpkins
Ink:  Peaceful Pine, Darling Duckling
Paper:  Darling Duckling, Peaceful Pine, Basic White, Toadstool Gardens DSP Stack
Accessories:  Painted Pumpkins stencils & dies, Dimensionals, Opaque Faceted Gems

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I love the pumpkins!! Great job! (PS. I went with easy florals! haha!)

Tracy Grauer said...

This is awesome! I love that big leafy vine background and your pumpkins look great sitting on the Fresh Freesia DSP! Way to think outside of florals!