Mornin' y'all! It's Sunday which means it's time for a new Paper Players challenge. I hope you enjoyed Ann's anniversary sketch last week, I do love to see all the different interpretations of a good sketch! Since today is the fifth Sunday of the month, Jaydee has a fun tic-tac-toe board for us:
After thinking about it for a spell, I decided to go across the top with Patterned Paper - Things That Fly - Layers. And you know what flies?
BATS!!! It's the end of Augtober, y'all, and Pre-October starts on Tuesday which I am very excited about if only the weather would cooperate and start cooling down. Bring on the -BER months! Really I'm surprised that I haven't made more Halloween cards yet but they're coming, believe me ; ) Anyway, before now I'd mostly used the cute little kitty spooks from this DSP instead of using the Oh My Fright stamp set for more than greetings, but today I stamped bats on the DSP and one big happy bat to adorn my greeting. Isn't his little face so cute?? I managed to get six layers on here not counting embellishments and I had fun playing with some different patterns.
Check out the other design team creations on the Paper Players blog, and you can hop through their individual blogs to leave some comments too:
The Paper Players Design Team
And then upload your card at the Paper Players blog! Keep in mind a few simple rules:
1. Create a new paper project
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us and provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge submission
3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL
4. Have fun!
Supplies, all SU!
Stamps: Oh My Fright
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Old Olive
Paper: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Frightfully Fun DSP
Accessories: Oh My Fright dies, Nested Essentials dies, Old Olive twine, Bats Ghosts & Dots, Dimensionals

2 comments:
I love Halloween cards and this makes me smile! Bats are always spooky to me! Love the web background and the tag you created. It could also be a book mark for someone! The hint of green adds so much dimension! I am also ready for the BER months! Have a wonderful week, My Friend!
Bring on the -ber months, indeed! I'm right there with you Christy! I adore that cute bat on the greeting panel along all the fabulous patterned papers. And you added a tag for good measure. Love it!
Post a Comment