Thursday, August 23, 2018

Hello Baby Bear

Hey y'all!  I have a cute little card to share today.


With the way the sun was coming in the window while I took the picture, you can really tell that the bear and the bees are up on Dimensionals!  The inside of the card completes the sentiment with "Welcome to the world!"

Check out this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge:


I'm counting the three bees as one of the floral elements on the sketch.

I also played along with this week's color challenge from Just Us Girls:


I used Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, and Daffodil Delight as my colors, plus some Soft Suede for the bear.  I tried sponging on some color for the grass and it looked a mess so I redid it with just the grass stamp.  It looks a lot cleaner and much mo' bettah now.

And finally, here's the challenge from What Will You Stamp?


I'm really DYING to make a pink elephant card, but the bear just worked better for the sketch I chose so I went with him instead.  That elephant's time is coming, though.  I just know it.

Well, in a little bit I'll be off to try my first piyo class.  Wish me luck?

Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  A Little Wild, Baby Bear
Ink:  Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Memento Tuxedo Black, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede
Paper:  Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Little Loves Framelits, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella on the bees' wings

7 comments:

CCsMom said...

What is piyo? Never heard of it.

LOVE the little bear. He is SO CUTE. And the bees just add something to it. You really do need to see the Christopher Robin movie. It is greatness.

WWYS Blog said...

So glad you could join us again this week Christy at What Will You Stamp Challenge Blog! What a great little card!

Macimbalo said...

So cute! Love this! Thanks for joining us at JUGS this week!

Amy O said...

This is such a sweet baby card! I love your cluster of elements with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Tracy Elsom said...

What a sweet card Christy. Thank you for joining the What Will You Stamp challenge this week.

Sue Vine - MissPinksCraftSpot said...

Sooooo CUTE! I love the dimension you've created, lovely to have you joining us again at WWYS

Jen Timko said...

Well now, isn't this just too cute for words?!! LOVE this! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!