Monday, September 27, 2021

Newborn Pictures #1

Scrappy Monday, y'all.  Quick post today as I need to get going to work!


I did several layouts of Ryan's newborn pictures for his baby book, but I also made several for our chronological albums.  The pictures are so cute I just couldn't resist : )


Ryan has grown a lot in the last few months,  I swear he's several inches taller.  So it's nice to look back at these pictures when he was so tiny!


Today's color palette:  Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey, Shaded Spruce, Crisp Cantaloupe, Night of Navy, and Whisper White.

Cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Cuddles & Kisses
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy, Shaded Spruce, Crisp Cantaloupe, Thick Whisper White, Lullaby DSP
Accessories:  Chalk Talk Framelits, Sizzix heart

No comments: