Thursday, September 23, 2021

Sweet Thang

Mornin' folks.  Hope you're feeling better than I am--I was feeling a little under the weather last weekend and by Tuesday afternoon I didn't want to do anything but sleep.  Which is what I did yesterday.  Hope I start feeling better today!

I did make another card on Monday that I can share today at least : )


I was inspired by the Just Add Ink challenge:


I loved the colors in the picture, which I interpreted as Old Olive, Magenta Madness, and Pacific Point.  At first I was going to stamp the flowers from Art Gallery, but the Sweet Strawberry set caught my eye and I thought hey, why NOT have magenta strawberries?  To get the color values on the fill-in stamps vs. the outline stamps, I used sponges to apply ink on the fill-in ones, and for the outlines I just tapped them on my ink pads normal-normal.  That gave me light and dark values of the color with just one ink pad.  Nifty!

I also used the Global Design Project sketch:

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Sweet Strawberry
Ink:  Magenta Madness, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Versamark
Paper:  Old Olive, Pacific Point, Thick Basic White, Berry Delightful DSP
Accessories:  Strawberry punch, Tasteful Labels dies, white EP, Dimensionals, In Color Enamel Dots

No comments: