Monday, September 20, 2021

Kiddie Hawk

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Hope your week is off to a good start.  I'm starting the week with a super-colorful layout : )


Where we lived in North Carolina, there was an indoor playground called Kiddie Hawk and Ryan *loved* it.  My hubs used to take him on Sunday afternoons to give me some time by myself.  At first Ryan was small enough that he needed help climbing on some of the things, but by the time we moved Ryan could navigate around anything in that play area by himself.


I started with a super-colorful print from the See a Silhouette DSP and chose my colors from there:  neutral Night of Navy for a base to make the other colors pop; Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, and Whisper White for a rainbow of colors.  Makes me happy, how about you?

Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Make a Difference, Layered Letters Alphabet
Ink:  Poppy Parade, Pacific Point, Night of Navy marker
Paper:  Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Thick Whisper White, See a Silhouette DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: